What a great way to eat something that is really good for you. Fixing carrots couldn’t be easier. Throw them on the stove in some water, mix some brown sugar and butter and you’ve got some really tasty veggies.
Prep time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 12 minutes Ready in: 22 minutes Calories: 79
- 1 pound of raw carrots
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- Wash carrots. Peel if desired. Cut carrots into 1 inch strips, halve each strip and then halve again.
- Bring about 3 cups of water to full boil in a medium saucepan and add carrots. Cook carrots until tender, about 8-10 minutes. Drain.
- In the same saucepan, mix brown sugar and butter until melted. Add cooked carrots, mix, and cook for 2 minutes more.
The best tasting carrots you’ll ever eat. These carrots not only taste good but add that Vitamin A that you need for those beautiful eyes.