These light and tasty mimosas are just what hit the spot during our brunch get-together and they were nutritious too with all that orange juice. Special equipment not needed for this recipe and it takes about 5 minutes to make.
- 1 bottle Chilled dry Champagne (750 mL)
- 4 cup Chilled fresh orange juice
- 2 cup Chilled ginger ale
- 1 1⁄2 qt Orange sherbet
- In a large punch bowl, gently stir together the Champagne, orange juice and ginger ale.
- Add the orange sherbet in generous scoops. The sherbet will slowly melt into the punch.
- Ladle into CHAMPAGNE FLUTES ( you can use Rocks glasses but champagne flutes are so much prettier for a get-together.)
These mimosas were so good we had them for an adult dessert the next day. Pina Coladas topped our mixed drink list and now this one is tied for 1st. Treat yourself to some orange sherbet in these fancy champagne flutes. Just click on the picture.